From time immemorial, making onions with your own hands was considered an honorable occupation, since it required not a hefty dexterity and strength. This arc with a rope has become the main lever of influence on entire eras. Having a formidable weapon capable of smashing tens of meters of any game or enemy, a person gained confidence in success during the hunt and battle. So the first principles of long-range combat tactics were formed, which determined the course of development of the entire civilization. The fruits of these works can be seen to this day. Legends about Artemis and Robin Hood, arrow-shaped missiles, tactical combat weapons, sporting events - all these concepts grew out of a rather primitive tool.
For centuries, people fought using only missile types of weapons, and only relatively recently were able to create gunpowder weapons. Asking himself the question of how to make the most powerful bow, man moved forward along the ladder of evolution, improving what he has. Thanks to this, dozens of varieties of throwing weapons arose in every corner of the world and every era. In the article we will tell you how to make a bow with your own hands, and from what materials this is possible.
How to make a bow with your own hands
Creating a small arms arc with a bowstring is a fascinating and sometimes necessary activity for survival. For example, you can make a ski tool with your own hands, which will not yield to other materials in terms of parameters (Figure 1).
In the armies of the Anglo-Saxons, archers were the tallest and well-trained. The tension required good physical preparation, vision and skills, so this type of troops was considered an elite. Each of them knew how to make a bow with their own hands, because circumstances could deprive him of his basic equipment. A curiosity in the eyes of the uninitiated, a formidable weapon in the hands of masters.
Figure 1. In the past, the bow was the main weapon of our ancestors.
Interested in the origin of the middle finger gesture? Archers who escaped or successfully returned from captivity showed whole fingers as a mockery of their enemies. The fact is that when the archer was captured, they tried either to recruit or neutralize him, cutting off the fingers responsible for the tension. And this is just one of the many stories related to small arms. So, how to make a bow out of paper with your own hands or from any other material so that it shoots well?
How to make the most powerful bow
The materials taken as a basis affect the strength, the maximum tension force, which affects the overall striking ability of the product. A rigid frame made of reinforcement is not very suitable, although it looks impressive. Focus on the ability of the material to flexibility, ductility. To make a bow for do-it-yourself shooting, you will need a tough tree. Suitable varieties are beech, hornbeam, pine, yew, oak and ash. A branch that is too flexible will bend into a bagel, and a branch that is too rigid will break. Therefore, always choose durable, but at the same time, flexible types. Of the more modern options - PVC pipes, steel, flexible fittings (Figure 2).
Figure 2. Features of the design of homemade onions
The rope for the bowstring must be strong, capable of plastic stretching or some other way of transferring energy to the projectile (tension blocks, springs). A rigid thread is also necessary on a rigid frame, so pick it up just right. On a steel frame - a steel cable with sealed edges. On the wooden - braided fishing line, a thin thread of woven leather, paracord and even laces. The paper is unpretentious, so enough gum. The optimum length is always 20 cm longer than the frame. This is necessary for two things - reliable mounting and further adjustment of the tension. How to make a bow with your own hands at home?
To do this, you need the tools:
- Cutting item. Knife, saw, hacksaw, kitchen cleaver, auto cutting, circular, chainsaw, chisel.
- Paper, pencil for notes.
- 3 m tape measure
- Optional use of a drill for openings for a bowstring.
- Pre-prepared area for bending a long frame. For example, a shallow hole in a dense type of soil, large stone.
- Gloves for safety.
- Joiner's adhesives, oils, abrasive solutions for metal. It is likely that you will want to decorate or strengthen the model. Prepare a wooden frame in advance.
How to make the easiest bow
It is enough to be smart and look for suitable materials. Ideally, you will get by with the simplest branch, without cutting logs (Figure 3). How to make the simplest bow - take a small PVC pipe, make two holes at each end, draw a lace there - that's all, take on a new unit. It is enough to tighten the rope.
Figure 3. The simplest model can be made from a branch or piece of wood.
The task of how to make a bow and arrow yourself will be a little more difficult, it will take a certain time, since the arrows must be made from a straight line using plumage. It will be necessary to use pre-prepared straight, thin segments. The minimum length should correspond to the distance from the tension point to the frame + 10 cm. How to make a bow with your own hands at home more complex designs? Let's see.
DIY bow made of wood
Take a walk through the woods. During the walk, you have every chance to come across a good piece of log for harvesting, especially in the warm season. If you have an ax, saw or chainsaw, as well as a desire to feel like a lumberjack, you can get the wood yourself (Figure 4). Well, or buy a bar with a 5 cm edge in the nearest hardware store.
To make a bow and arrows with your own hands, you will need eight hours of time, perhaps more. Try to set aside a day for this. If you are thinking about how to make a combat bow yourself, then it is better to use hard varieties, the ideal is to carve from a log.
You can do it this way:
- Logs, with a minimum length of 180 cm, preferably not too thick, 5 cm maximum.
- Draw what kind of appearance you want to get.
- Apply the image to the workpiece.
- Cut, cut, until you get a frame.
- Make two holes for the bowstring at each end so that they are not at the expense of construction.
- You can tie the ends with a tight rope.
- Putting on the cable, bend optimally by 5-10 cm.
Lock the thread, try pulling it. Adjust so that it is not too tight.
DIY ski bow
Old tools forgotten on the mezzanine for a long time that were not interesting to you, made according to Soviet technology, skis have excellent elasticity and strength. In addition, they were treated with special solutions to reduce wear from friction and moisture. The principle here will be slightly different, since it is a composite construct: it has a middle section that holds the “shoulders” fixed on it (Figure 5).
How to make a bow and arrows with your own hands in this way:
- Cut the skis into two identical pieces, sawing two holes at the base width for a good bolt.
- Carve a rectangular handle from the timber, with a slope for the mounting surface of 10-15 degrees. Turn the place for your hand.
- Mounting on a flat surface is also allowed, but then power is lost.
- Drill holes for bolts in it.
- When mounting, two fronts are used. Contact surfaces need to be covered with wood glue, having previously processed them. It is imperative that the details look forward, toward the target.
- Next, tighten the bolts and washers tightly. Under each of them put a piece of dense skin, for even distribution of pressure in order to avoid damage.
- Self-tapping screws can not be used. Never. This is not a toy. Insecure fastening is fraught with breakage.
- Tighten the rope, as usual, bending the "shoulders".
Of course, such a design does not look as impressive as a do-it-yourself bow from a PVC pipe. If you get the hang of it, then you can use it for hunting. How to make a block bow yourself?
Figure 5. Old skis can be a great raw material for making onions.
The main material is a steel frame. Although it is possible to equip the ski model with such a mechanism. For such a do-it-yourself bow, drawings, videos, dimensions and accuracy are quite important, get acquainted with the materials available on the network before you start work.
Blocks retain a fairly impressive supply of strength. The counterbalance system holds the tension and gives a significantly greater shot power. It is not difficult to make such a device with your own hands, however, for each product, the drawing is purely individual. Adhering to the basic principles, you can assemble it.
DIY paper bow
Paper is a shredded wood with the addition of a brightener. Consequently, from it in theory it is possible to make something strong and dense. How? Many A4 sheets will be required (Figure 6).
It will be something remotely similar to a bow for hunting with your own hands, provided that your game is empty tin cans:
- Sheets fold up accordion, inserting into each other, then gluing. Compress them each time, pressing them with force.
- After reaching a thickness of 2cm, we can assume that the base is ready.
- Use an elastic band as a bowstring.
- For a larger instance, you can experiment by thickening the base.
An alternative is to wrap a pencil with a sheet, bending the edges. Pull out a pencil, stick gum to each edge with glue and have fun.
DIY PVC pipe bow
A postmodern variant for the sleek and cunning archers. In order to make such a bow with your own hands, drawings, videos, sizes are not required. You will need one PVC tube up to 80 cm long. The thickness of the plastic is up to 1 cm. A kind of children's bow will come out with your own hands. Pull a tight rope, and you can go on the trail of wild cans and bottles (Figure 7).
Figure 7. PVC pipe - a versatile material for making onions
But hunting do-it-yourself bow from such material will be difficult to implement. The reason is simple - plastic does not have outstanding stiffness parameters. However, you can try. The do-it-yourself bow scheme will be as follows. The tube will need 160-180 cm, with a thickness of 1 cm. Make holes for the bowstring at each end. Slightly bending the pipe, pull the cable. If it vibrates like a guitar string, you have achieved the correct result. No more action required.
How to make arrows yourself
Perhaps their manufacture is the most important and no less difficult part of production. The main problem is a straight and even rod. The second difficulty is the plumage or guiding ribs. Requirements for the body - it should be light. You can use aluminum or thin and even strips of PVC from a large-caliber pipe. Do not use steel (Figure 8).
Plumage can be done according to the following instructions:
- Draw a triangle with equal sides on paper.
- From each vertex draw a bisector perpendicular to the ribs.
- Three lines form a point in the center.
- Take a sheet of plastic and cut the blanks for plumage. The pen is done as follows - 4 cm indentation on each side of the main part.
- Place the rear end of the projectile in the center of the drawing.
- Now, using the blanks, glue the layers on the side, directing the tip to one of the peaks.
- Alternate feathers towards the tops, filling in all three cells.
- Wrap the edges of the pen tightly with wire / tape.
DIY baby bow
The child will like any kind of entertainment related to physical activity. The feeling of imaginary strength invigorates and brings excitement. However, give a lecture and explain that you should not shoot at living objects and fragile objects. This is entertainment for nature.
Figure 9. The design of the children's bow fully repeats adult weapons
You can, of course, give the child a task to make a bow from a tree with his own hands. This joint lesson will help get closer to your baby. DIY children's production of onions drawings, videos, sizes - will remain the same as for the other methods, but in miniature (Figure 9). Take any of the above instructions, and reduce the size of the arc in accordance with the growth of your child, do not pull the bowstring too much. All this will be enough.
Self-made onion materials
Onion itself can be made from various improvised materials:
- Wood. The most popular and, perhaps, a reliable option for self-production. A bow made of wood will have strength and durability. The best species are ash and white acacia, you can also use maple, oak or poplar. In this case, the stick should not have knots, processes, cracks and other flaws. You can not use coniferous trees.
- PVC pipe. Another material that you can use to implement your ideas.
- Unusual, but quite suitable material, can be ordinary skiing. To be more precise, the upper sections of the bow shoulders are made of skis.
- Plywood, like skis, may be an option for bow shoulders.
- Even an old car spring can be fired.
- For a small toy, you can use, oddly enough, ordinary paper.
The next element of the bow is a bowstring. It is important to understand that the choice should be based on a durable, flexible material that can withstand a lot of pressure. Suitable options for her:
- Polypropylene rope
- Nylon thread or cord
- Kapron thread
- Twine or ordinary thin fishing line
- Thin Climbing Sling
Of course, we must not forget about the arrow! The best choice of material for its manufacture would be wood. As a rule, these are birch and pine branches, slats or boards. Processing birch is somewhat more difficult, but the result is better.
The arrowhead must be sharpened so that it can pierce the target. For a simple option, a nail wrapped in wire may fit. For a more serious approach, a thin steel tip should be used.
Do not forget to stick feathers on the end of the boom or make finger recesses.
What you need to know before you start?
Even if you make a bow and arrow for fun or as a gift to a child, there are certain sizes that it is advisable to consider:
|Arm span||Boom length||Bow Length|
The classic version of the onion consists of:
- The main part, i.e. the handle
After making the onion, it is necessary to ensure proper care. Do not worry, leaving is simple and does not take much time:
- Onions should be stored upright.
- The bowstring is worn only when shooting, and after that it is immediately removed. Before shooting you need to "spring" the bow and bowstring in order to develop.
- Do not pull the bow.
- Store only in a dry place, preferably with a case.
Once upon a time, the bow was the main weapon of people. The bow is the oldest throwing weapon for hunting and fighting, modern bows are no doubt superior to their predecessors, but if you have to hunt for food, then the bow can be very useful.
1. It is necessary to choose a large rod for our onions. Remember to consider when choosing:
- The stick should be strong and dry, it should not be cracked. It is worth choosing from hardwood, such as yew, oak, acacia, lemon tree. The optimal length is 1.8 meters.
- The rod that we have chosen should be very flexible, for example juniper. You can even use young bamboo (it is flexible and durable), the main thing is not very thick.
- Dry rods should be chosen, it will give much more strength than green ones.
2. We make grooves to establish a bowstring. Using a knife, we make notches on each side of our rod. The distance at which they need to be done is approximately 3-5 cm from the end of the bow. They should be like a crescent moon and located on the outside of the bow. Make notches so that they are not very deep (so as not to make the bow very thin in these places) but also not very shallow, so that the bowstring does not fly off.
3. While in nature, you will have to try very hard to find the right material for the bowstring, you can use:
4. Install the bowstring. Make safe knots on the bow string on both sides. Do not forget, the bowstring is shorter than the bow, so that both the bow and the bowstring are taut.
5.Check for even bow bending. Do not forget to check the uniformity of the bow bending by adjusting it properly.
Do-it-yourself bow and arrow made of wood
Wood is perhaps the best and most affordable option for making onions. To do this, you will need:
- Scissors for metal
- Regular file and file for working with wood and metal
To make onions you need to stock up on time and patience.
- First we need to find a branch that is suitable for the parameters. This is best done on a frosty day. It is important that on the selected branch there should be as few growths and small processes as possible, and the length should be at least 180 cm.
- No need to touch the bark. А спиленные торцы нужно покрыть масляной пропиткой для дерева или специальным лаком.
- Основу будущего лука оставить на просушку в течении пары месяцев, положив ее вертикально в помещение с температурой от 20 до 28 градусов.
- Необходимо предать заготовке прямоугольную форму, сделать это можно при помощи хорошо заточенного ножа и острого топора.
- Both shoulders of the onion are simultaneously steamed over boiling water.
- To give a bend, the freshly steamed workpiece is installed in a slipway for two weeks.
- When placed in a slipway, the bark should come off, but if this did not happen, then at this stage, carefully peel it off with a knife.
- We cover the product with wax.
- We do notches for a bowstring only after drying.
On our harvesting of future onions you need to pull a bowstring. Making it is not at all difficult. You will need the following materials:
- Silk or nylon (No. 10) thread
- PVA glue
- Rubber glue
- Moisture protection such as wax
- Thick nails
It is necessary to take two round short pegs with a thickness of 20 mm or more. On the board, the dimensions of which are 200 * 40 * 40, in accordance with the distance of the bowstring, we drill two holes and install the pegs. The next step is to wind a thread on a spool for a future bowstring. Wrap a thread around the pegs to be used as a base. Enough 3 turns. Tie the ends of the thread firmly and grease the PVA.
Spread rubber glue immediately on kapron thread, coat with PVA during winding. Make the winding as dense as possible. At the ends, make loops for pulling the bowstring on the shoulders of the bow.
Before you pull the bowstring directly onto the shoulders of the bow, bend it a little 15 times. This will allow the product to get used to the movement.
You can’t do without arrows either. Once we make the bow with our own hands, then let's look at how they are made. At a minimum, we need 4 arrows.
You will need for future arrows:
- Reiki or boards about 3 cm wide and 85 cm long
- Use a planer to narrow the workpiece (rail or board) to 1.5 cm.
- Saw it into squares of 1.5 cm on each side.
- To give a round shape with an emery paper or a grinding machine, with a diameter of not more than 8 mm.
- We can also attach feathers. Ravens are best suited for this. Cut the feather in half and use a thread to wind it to the end of the boom.
- The tip is better to buy in a special store. You can make it yourself by cutting from a thin sheet of iron or by wrapping a sharp nail with a strong fishing line.
Homemade PVC pipe bow
Despite the fact that wood is the most suitable and affordable version of the material for onions, it can also be made from PVC pipes. Making wooden onions takes a long time, and it will take much less to work with the pipe.
- PVC pipe
- Building hair dryer
- Metal knife
- Molding board
- First, you need to choose a pipe.
Please note that we need a PVC pipe, not PP or PE.
- Mark the center in the middle of the future bow and set aside 6 cm from it in each direction. It will be a pen.
- Also, you need two bars in height like a pipe.
- Now you need to heat one shoulder of the bow with a building hair dryer until it becomes evenly soft.
- Lay the molding board and secure with clamps.
It is important to recall that at the handle the board lies on the blocks.
- The board is removed after cooling the pipe.
- All the same is repeated with the other shoulder.
- Next, go to the formation of the handle. It also heats up and forms in a plane perpendicular to the squeezed shoulders.
The handle should be shaped under the palm of your hand so that it is comfortable to hold.
- You can’t do without a bowstring. Therefore, the next step is attaching the bowstring. From the edge at the end of the shoulder, retreat about 8 cm. Heat and bend at an angle of 60 degrees.
- After cooling, cut out the "holder" for the bowstring.
- With the second shoulder we do the same.
- For a bowstring, you can use a rope made of polypropylene.
Material for arrows is still better to choose a tree. For their manufacture you will need planks or slats, the diameter of which is up to 15 mm. The manufacture of arrows is discussed in detail in the previous version of a wooden bow. ***** Instead of bird feathers you can use reinforced adhesive tape *****! FIGURE 43 - “Plumage of arrows”!
Do-it-yourself bow from old skis
Skiing - A great option for making onions. They have their undeniable advantages: already prepared curved ends, while the bending of the shoulders is the same.
For work it is necessary:
- Bolts, nuts
- Thick wooden block
- A thread made of nylon or any poorly stretchable material
- You may need a band saw and a planer
- First you need to make a handle template. It is important to understand that it is necessary to take into account the place for hand grip and the presence of flat surfaces at a slight angle for ski attachment.
- We transfer the finished template to the bar and carefully cut out the future handle.
- Skis can be very long and not suitable for bow size. Therefore, according to the parameters given at the beginning of the article, the bow length is calculated, and the excess piece is cut from the length of the skis.
- With the help of bolts, the shoulders obtained from skis are attached.
- Then, you need to cut out the recesses for the bowstring. The edges must be rounded, otherwise the bowstring can fray about them.
- The selected thread, if it is too thin, it is advisable to bind. This will give it extra density and extend its life.
- Arrows are made similar to the previous bow options.
That's all, the bow from the old skis is ready for shooting.
Do-it-yourself bow and arrow from rebar
This requires the following:
- Fiberglass reinforcement with a diameter of 8 mm and a length
- Profile pipe 20 cm long, with a section of 20 * 25 mm
- 40 mm plywood
- Steel cable for bowstring, 1 mm diameter
- Furniture Bolts
- Thick thread
- Heat shrink tubes for decoration, you can do without them
- For each shoulder, it is necessary to prepare two pieces of reinforcement 50 cm long and one 70 cm long.
- Fold the reinforcement together so that there is a long section in the middle and wrap tightly with synthetic thread.
It is important to do this along the entire length, so that the segments of the reinforcement become a single whole.
- Then, it is necessary to impregnate the shoulders of the future onion with epoxy.
- For beauty, you can prepare a shrink tube. Wearing a shoulder, blow a hairdryer. With the second shoulder to do the same. It is possible that this may cause a slight decrease in the elasticity of the shoulders, and apart from the decorative function, this procedure does not give anything.
- Then it is necessary to cut the profile pipe along. Measure the middle, and after making cuts, fold in half. Next, you need to drill holes and with the help of bolts, compress the resulting boxes. The figure shows what should happen in the end.
- Without putting off your shoulders, you can immediately make holders for the bowstring. To do this, just step back from the edge of the shoulders by 1 cm to wind the wire and strengthen it with electrical tape. Get a kind of tubercle for mounting.
- The handle is better to make of wood.
Do not use conifers, as they will not withstand the load. Oak will do. Or you can do with plywood at least 4 cm thick.
- Cut the handle blank according to the template selected on the Internet. Sand and paint.
- Using furniture bolts to connect the shoulders and the handle of the future bow.
Then you need to move on to making the bowstring. You can make it from a steel cable, the diameter of which is 1 mm. Fasten the hinges with crimps, and pull the shrink film over the entire length of the cable.
Arrows can be made of glazing bead and adhesive tape. Using a planer, plan the glazing bead, and make plumage out of scotch tape. Instead of a tip it will be enough to sharpen an arrow and to dip in paint. Such a bow cannot be used for hunting or professional shooting. But it is perfect for outdoor activities!
Homemade car spring bow
If a car spring is suitable for creating a crossbow, then why not try to use it as a material for homemade bow? Anything can be at hand, and do not neglect it.
To work, you need a car spring, for example, from an old Lada or Muscovite, and a grinder.
- Spring needs to grind. Than it is, the bow will be malleable. In this case, it is necessary to ensure that the shoulders of the bow are the same.
- The handle may be made of paralon. To do this, cut a piece of polystyrene foam and wind it to the spring using electrical tape.
- To the ends, the shoulders of the future bow need to be narrowed even more with the help of a grinder, as well as making shallow recesses for the bowstring.
Now we turn to the manufacture of arrows. For this, thin fittings are needed. It must be grinded, but in such a way that it does not lose its elasticity and does not bend. On the one hand, the arrow is sharpened a little sharper, and on the plastic plumage is attached. A linen cord is suitable for a bowstring.
A bow made from a car spring is very tight and may not be suitable for everyone. But it will be an excellent tool for developing hand strength.
Using this option of homemade onions, do not forget about tight gloves, so as not to injure your hands.
Homemade paper bow
This option also has a right to exist, if you have at hand paper and a desire to shoot. For hunting, of course, it is not suitable, but it is suitable for fun.
- Handle rods
- Cocktail straws
How to make a bow from paper:
- Cut a square shape from a sheet of paper.
- Take 2 identical rods from the handle.
- Wrap one of the rods in a square piece of paper. Then, twisting from the corner of the workpiece, make sure that the paper fits snugly. Secure with tape. Do the same with the second rod.
- Gently wring the paper to the end. Steam should remain free. These ends must be squeezed so that they become flat.
- Lay them on top of each other and tightly fasten with electrical tape.
- For a bowstring we fasten an elastic rope.
For arrows, you can use the cocktail tubes, wrapping them in the same way with electrical tape.
That's all. Paper bow and shells are ready!
It doesn't matter what bow you want to make. Whether it is elven, Asian, short or whatever, it is important to adhere to the basic rules and then everything will work out!
1. For arrows, we need to find suitable branches. Need dry, straight and even branches. Remember, the size of the arrow (length) should not exceed half the length of the bow. Consider the types of tree that can be used for arrows:
- If you find only green branches (this is not the worst) they need to give time to dry out a bit. Otherwise, the juice that is in them may catch fire during drying over the fire.
- The best option for arrows is the goldenrod, which can be found in the field. It has straight, straight and strong branches.
2. We shape the arrows. We clean the branches to a completely smooth state. To straighten a branch, you can dry it over the coals, then keep it in a straight state until it dries. At one end of the arrow we make a cutout under the bowstring.
3. Make a sharp tip. In the forest it is difficult to find material for the manufacture of a full arrowhead, so the most affordable option is to simply sharpen the end of the arrow with a knife, and then, to give hardness, burn it with charcoal (the main thing is not to burn the arrow).
4. If possible, make full arrowheads. Having tried, you can make tips from, for example, stone, or glass, or from a can. We split the tip of the arrow a little and insert our tip there (for example, from glass), you can fix it with a rope.
5. If possible, make feathering for arrows. The plumage is necessary to give stability to the flight of the arrow, but you can do without it.
- You can fish with a bow, adjust for the refraction of the rays, so shoot a little lower than the fish.
- In case of fishing with a bow, tie a rope to the arrow so as not to lose it.
- The plumage for the arrow in a difficult situation (you are in the forest) is completely optional.
- Checking the bowstring tension is only with the help of an arrow, otherwise the bow will become unusable very quickly.
- Wrap the onion handle with wet skin and let it dry, this will give the onions a great speed.
- Check your bow for strength, bend it with your own hands, if it bursts, and that look will break, then it is not strong enough.
- Make a cutout on the bow to make it easier to put the arrow.
- To increase the bow power, you can make completely identical 2 bows, and tie them together, the bowstring should only be on the 1st.
- The size of the bowstring should preferably be about 1.5m.
- Holes can be made in arrows to make them lighter.
- Such a bow is not eternal, but you can easily make a replacement for it.
- You need to be able to use onions, and it is very difficult to do this quickly for hunting.
- It is better to chop onions only from the inside, otherwise it can lose its properties.
- It is better to take a bowstring with you on hikes; it is very difficult to make or find it in nature.
- The more often you use the onion, the faster it will deteriorate, and it can do it at the most inopportune moment.
- Handle the bow carefully, it's still a weapon.
- Keep your bow and arrow away from children.
To make a bow and arrows with your own hands we will need:
- The elastic rod is about 1.8 m long and 12 cm in diameter, the most suitable tree is oak or yew.
- Bowstring: tendons, rope or fishing line.
- Woodworking tools: knife, file, ax, if possible sandpaper.
- Straight branches for arrows. About 80cm in length, they can be straightened on the coals.
- If possible, plumage. Feathers can be taken from birds.
- Tip. You can use plastic arrowheads, or make them yourself.
- Steel wool washcloth. She can handle the green branches.