3 recipes for coulattas
Coulatta is an ice-based delicacy that has gained worldwide popularity.
Now you can cook it at home.
It's nice to go to your favorite coffee house on a hot summer day and please yourself with an ice drink - coffee or fruit.
Residents of the capital have already managed to appreciate and fall in love with coulattas - this is an ice-based delicacy
was invented in 1997 at Dunkin´ Donuts in the USA and very quickly conquered the whole world.
So far in Russia you can try real branded coulattas only in Moscow,
but nothing prevents you from cooking something similar at home - choose any of the three recipes and enjoy the sweet cool!
Classic Coffee Coulatta
1.25 cups freshly brewed coffee (how to cool)
1 cup milk
5 tbsp Sahara
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
1 tbsp nut syrup (hazelnut)
1 tsp almond syrup
1 tbsp vanillin
2.5 glasses of ice (in cubes)
Pour well-chilled coffee into a blender, place all the ingredients there, with the exception of ice. Stir for about 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Add ice and whisk until it is crushed. Pour into glasses.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
round chocolate chip cookies - 16 pcs.
2 cups strong freshly brewed coffee (how to cool)
1 cup high-fat cream
7 tbsp Sahara
4 tbsp chocolate syrup
14-20 ice cubes
Put ice in a blender. Add a glass of coffee. Turn on the ice cracking mode to crush the ice (the mass should not be uniform). Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup and the rest of the coffee. Shuffle with a blender. Coffee should be poured gradually, making sure that the mass does not become too watery. Pour the drink into glasses, add finely broken chocolate chip cookies to each of them, mix with a spoon. Do not beat cookies in the mixer, otherwise it will turn into porridge. Garnish with whipped cream, place a whole cookie in the creamy hat (rib - so that it resembles an orange "circle" planted on the edge of a glass).
100-125 g of fresh strawberries
½ cup milk
½ cup water
¼ cup sugar
1 tsp vanillin
0.5 cups of ice (in cubes)
Add all ingredients except ice to the blender, mix until sugar dissolves. Add ice and keep whisking until it is crushed.
Yeast dough for American donuts (donuts):
- 500 gr flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 eggs (yolks)
- 60g sugar
- 40 g butter
- 30 g fresh yeast (or 8-10 g dry)
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp salt without a hill
Glaze to decorate American donuts (donuts):
- 225 g icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- food coloring - optional
Chocolate icing for donuts:
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 50 ml of cream 10-20% (can be replaced with a mixture of 40 ml of milk and 10 g of butter)
+ pastry topping or grated chocolate for decoration
The recipe for cooking at home
- Start by making dough for American donuts. Heat half the milk to a warm state and pour into a bowl. Dissolve yeast with half sugar in milk and leave for 15 minutes in a warm place (35-40C).
- Sift half the flour through a sieve into a separate bowl. Separate two yolks from proteins and leave at room temperature for 10 minutes. After 15 minutes, add salt to the yeast liquid and mix thoroughly, pour in the remaining milk (warm).
- To the resulting liquid, mix the sifted flour and knead until smooth. Add two egg yolks one at a time and knead thoroughly after each time. Cover the bowl with the dough with a light towel (slightly damp) and leave for an hour in a warm place.
- After the specified time, wash the approached dough with your hands and cover with a towel again. Leave the dough for donuts for an hour warm. Cut the butter into pieces and put in a small container, put it in a water bath.
- Stirring, bring the oil to almost complete dissolution and remove the container from the water bath. Stir in the remaining flour to a suitable dough, pour in warm butter and add vanilla sugar. Knead the dough until smooth and smooth.
- Leave the donut dough for an hour warm to increase in volume. After the specified time, put the dough on a table sprinkled with flour and roll it into a layer about 1 cm thick.
- Cut circles of about 8 cm in diameter from the reservoir, cut small circles about 2 cm in diameter in the center of each circle. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and lay dough pieces on it.
- American donuts should be infused for about 15 minutes in a warm place (35-40C). Pour about 0.5 L of vegetable oil into a pot with a thick bottom and put on fire. As soon as the oil begins to crackle - you can start cooking.
- Dip the donuts into boiling oil and fry the American donuts on both sides until golden brown (1-2 minutes on each side). Remove the finished products with a slotted spoon on a paper towel so that excess fat is absorbed.
- Thus, cook American donuts from the remaining dough and lay them with a slotted spoon on a paper towel. Meanwhile, prepare colored or chocolate icing for donuts.
- For chocolate glaze, break the chocolate into small pieces and put in a small container. Pour in the cream, stir and place in a water bath. Stirring, bring the chocolate and cream to complete dissolution and remove the container from the water bath.
- Cover warm donuts with melted chocolate and cream and sprinkle with pastry topping (or grated chocolate). If you want to make sugar colored icing for donuts, you need to sift the icing sugar through a sieve into a bowl, gradually pour in the milk and knead with a whisk until smooth.
- Then pour lemon juice to taste, food coloring and mix thoroughly. Cover the warm donuts with colored glaze, sprinkle with confectionery powder or grated chocolate.
- After glazing, leave American donuts for 15 minutes at room temperature. When the icing “clings” a little, you can put the donuts on the dish and serve. Have a nice tea party!
Today, Dunkin ’Donuts includes more than 12 thousand coffee houses in 45 countries.
In each coffee shop we offer our guests:
- freshest pastries: world-famous donuts Dunkin ’Donuts, Munchkins®
- chocolate drinks, delicious and refreshing Culatta® with various flavors
- high-quality coffee from 100% Arabica, hot and cold drinks based on it
- snacks: bagels, sandwiches, roll sandwiches, ciabatta and much more
The story of Dunkin ’Donuts began in 1950 when Bill Rosenberg opened the first coffee shop in Queens. and already in 1955 the first franchise was sold.
In Russia, Dunkin ’Donuts are stylish establishments filled with the atmosphere of hospitality and hospitality, in which families with children and cheerful young companies love to spend time together.
Coffee Shop Format:
- The area of the room is from 45 sq.m.
- Entrance fee - $ 15,000 (VAT)
- Royalty - 6%
- Marketing contribution - 0.5%
- Investing in the project - from 5.5 million rubles.
- The area of the room is up to 45 sq.m.
- Entrance fee - $ 10,000 (VAT)
- Royalty - 6%
- Marketing contribution - 0.5%
- Investing in a project - from 3.5 million rubles.
When you visit the company's official website, your eyes run wide, not knowing which of such mouth-watering dishes and drinks will stop at. They even look insanely “tasty”, aromatic and fresh on the screen, and even as if the steam comes from the coffee in the company cup, which creates an atmosphere of warmth and comfort.
One would like to pick it up and sit in an armchair, take cover in a warm blanket and enjoy an invigorating drink in the bite, for example, with a special donut Dunkin Donuts.
The official site contains about 14 sections. Here you can:
- - get to know the company closer
- - be amazed at the breadth of the scope, manifested in the prevalence of network establishments in the section "Dunkin Donuts Family"
- - find out Dunkin Donuts addresses and the location of coffee houses,
- - read articles published in various publications in the section "Media about us",
- - read the menu,
- - rate the gallery and watch the video,
- - learn about the bonus offers of the company,
- - marvel at the amazing inventions of Dunkin Donuts. This is Culatta, Dankachino, Munchkiny, a special diet menu DD Smart,
- - read company news,
- - Consider opening your own Dunkin Donuts coffee shop using a franchise agreement,
- - take part in the survey,
- - get contact information,
- - find out about the availability of relevant vacancies.
In general, it can be noted that the official website of the company is as informative as possible, sets up in a positive way and causes a desire to try Dunkin Donuts products.
Donuts Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin Donuts donut recipes are happy to share with all modern housewives, but despite all efforts, such as they are made in the company network, at home Dunkin Donuts donuts do not work.
Probably, it’s all about special technology and some secret ingredient, but the company’s management, of course, will not reveal it, it is a corporate secret on which the whole business rests.
These donuts can rightly be called the most famous in the whole world. Judging by the American action movies and TV shows, donkeys Dunkin Donuts are consumed daily by all policemen, and Homer Simpson, the hero of the notorious cartoon, generally sold his soul to the devil for them.
But they are really worth it! This is an amazing pastry covered with chocolate glaze.
In any institution, Dunkin Donuts you can try the classic ring donut (lemon, strawberry, banana, coated with white or black chocolate), shell-donut, the “highlight” of which is a variety of creams, delicious royal tart, glazed mochi ring and cake donut from chocolate dough.
Many people are familiar with a situation where, literally to the point of exhaustion, one wants a donut, coffee, muffin, Culatta or Dankachino, and there is no opportunity to visit one of the coffee shops, for example, because you cannot leave the office during working hours or do not want to leave in the cold winter or rainy autumn season. houses.
How to be? Despite all the obstacles, go to the nearest institution Dunkin Donuts and enjoy the desired pastries or a drink, or stay in place and dream of a treasured donut? This question cannot be answered unequivocally, since Dunkin Donuts provides delivery, but only to those customers whose location is close to the location of one of the coffee houses.
So, those who live far away will either have to struggle with their laziness or dream of Dunkin Donuts products. This situation should not outrage fans of this network of fast food establishments.
Judge for yourself: it is impossible to deliver you hot coffee or frozen Coulatta if you need to get to your destination for more than 20 minutes. The drink cannot be delivered in the best possible way, which means that it will not work and get real pleasure from it.
The company relied on low prices, which are really much lower than in any other similar institution.
This initially managed to attract a large number of customers who appreciated the taste of dishes served in fast-food establishments and subsequently became their fans.
The most complete information about the features of investment and business development according to the scheme: “Franchise Burger King. Burger King. " History, conditions, cost.
Do you know how to achieve success in business thanks to the experience of successful entrepreneurs? Read:
Even despite the wide network of Dunkin Donuts coffee houses, the recognition of customers, the company continues to maintain the same pricing policy as it did 60 years ago. Thus, the cost of production is quite affordable for almost anyone.
You can clarify the prices of a particular product on the official website of the company in the “Menu” tab (https://dunkindonutsmoscow.ru/menu), which contains a complete list of products, their varieties, weight in grams and the cost of each one separately.
The assortment is really impressive, there is a suitable option for lovers of sweets, and for those who are simply hungry and dreaming of a sandwich.
It’s not for nothing that Dunkin Donuts became known throughout the world; this reputation has to be won not just for years, for decades. The menu is constantly expanding and updated with new products, and at affordable prices.
The appearance of the drink
For the first time, a drink of the same name was distributed on the The Coffee Connection coffee shop chain in Massachusetts. In 1994, the chain was taken over by the Starbucks network, which took the drink into its product line.
The etymology of this word is not entirely clear. Frappuccino is a combination of the words frappe and cappuccino, Italian-style coffee with pieces of frothed milk. Similar frozen drinks began to be served back in 1988 under the name of Mochata or caramel. At Dunkin Donuts, the same drinks were sold under the name coulatta.
This drink without the use of coffee in its composition, is prepared by mixing one part of the frothy milk and part of the cream base (which consists of sugar, flavorings, sealants and other ingredients). The “light” version of frappuccino cream appeared in the spring of 2007, but was removed from the menu six months later due to a lack of popularity.
All rights to the recipe and the name “frappuccino” belong to StarBucks, a leader in promoting cold coffee beverages. Frappuccino was introduced to the market in 1995, its unprecedented commercial success caused a boom in chilled coffee drinks. Ingredients for a standard serving of 460 ml:
Stir the ingredients in a blender until small crumbs, serve in a tall glass with a straw. If you add a little caramel or chocolate syrup to the drink and garnish with whipped cream on top, you get caramel frappuccino. If you add a little chocolate syrup there, you get frappuccino moka.