- Vegetables 700 Gram
- Almonds 100 grams
- Coconut Milk 250 Milliliters
- Onion 1 Piece
- Ginger Root 1 Piece
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Coriander 1 teaspoon
- Saffron 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- Hot pepper 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 6 Tbsp. spoons
In a spoonful of vegetable oil, fry the mixture of spices for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
Try to cut all the vegetables into pieces of the same size, mix.
Separately, fry coarsely chopped onions, finely chopped garlic and finely chopped ginger.
Add spices and nuts to them, fry for another 5 minutes.
Fry the vegetable mixture in a separate pan.
Now we shift the vegetables to the onion with spices, pour coconut milk and simmer for 15 minutes.
Here we have such a wonderful vegetarian curry, we serve the dish hot. Bon Appetit!
In a small amount of vegetable oil, fry the onions over low heat - about 10 minutes. To do this, use a large pan. Then add the remaining vegetables, pre-chopped, and mix. Add curry sauce to this mixture and simmer over low heat for about 25-30 minutes, being careful not to overcook the vegetables. If the sauce becomes too thick in consistency, add a little water.
How to make curry sauce
You will need: 5 tbsp sunflower oil, 2 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp fenugreek, 1 bunch of curry leaves, 30 grams of ginger, 3 onions, 1 tsp turmeric, 6 tomatoes, paprika to taste, 1 glass of water, 1 tsp salt, 3 chili peppers, 1 can of coconut milk.
1. Put a small stewpan on medium heat, add sunflower oil, mustard seeds, fenugreek and a handful of curry leaves (from which you can replace curry powder). Mix gently.
2. Peel the chili seeds, cut into thin strips, put in a pan. Peel fresh ginger and grate it. Add to pan and mix with other spices.
3. Chop the onion, add to the mixture, mix. Then add paprika and turmeric. Peel the tomatoes, chop and chop - this can be done in a blender. Also put in a pan.
4. Pour a glass of water into the pan, add salt, coconut milk, mix gently. Leave the sauce to simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then take off.
Wash the potatoes and cut them into cubes together with the peel. Place the potatoes in a deep pan, fill completely with water and add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of salt. Cover the pot and cook the potatoes for 12 minutes until cooked.
In a stewpan, heat 1 tbsp. tablespoon of vegetable oil, add the onion diced and 4 tooth. crushed garlic. Fry over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until the onions become transparent. Then add 2 teaspoons of caraway seeds, 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 4 teaspoons of curry, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper and 1 teaspoon of grated ginger to onions and garlic. Mix well.
Servings: about 12
- 3 large peeled and coarsely chopped onions
- 12 cloves of peeled and coarsely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly peeled and chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons dill seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2-1 / 2 cups of water